Thursday, December 10, 2009
I have started physical therapy.
I cannot believe how fast my arm is getting better. Every day it seems noticeably improved. When I first got out of surgery I was thinking how nice it would be to do the Mundials in June, but at this rate I feel as though the Pan Ams in April could be a real possibility. My doc at the Nirshl Orthopedic Center (www.nirshl.com), Dr. Derek Ochiai is the man. He's even a Karate black belt! I had my first PT session with Hollie at Body Dynamics (www.bodydynamicsinc.com) and it was great. She was surprised at the range of motion that I already have after only three weeks after my surgery with no PT. I think BJJ has everything to do with that. I can't wait to go back tomorrow, and today I'm going to go on my first run since I got chopped up. 2009 has been a pretty good year but there is so much to improve on. Striking, conditioning, Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, and all that good stuff. I look forward to 2010 to win some major tournaments and to get back into MMA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment